COVID-19 Update: Steps we are taking.
Leader Online are closely monitoring official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England with regards to any steps that should be taken to protect staff and customers against the spread of COVID-19. We are also liaising with each of the national couriers that we use, to understand what steps are being put in place relating to deliveries, and changes to the normal delivery procedure.
We have sought and received assurances from each of our couriers that safety measures have been put in place, which include:
- Educating staff about prevention
- Emphasising frequent and proper hand washing
- Cleaning of high contact points more frequently
- Providing hand sanitiser where appropriate
- Limiting travel & pausing scheduled meetings with suppliers.
There is also a revision to our normal delivery procedure as follows:
- As a customer you may refuse to sign for the delivery on any hand held device or paperwork. In this situation, the delivery driver will take your name and enter (Coronavirus) as the reason on the proof of delivery device / paperwork
- You will still have the opportunity to inspect the outer packaging of your goods, and point out any noticeable damages or missing items should there be any, and the driver will record this on the paperwork or electronic device. Any damages must still be reported to ourselves within 48-hours of receipt.
In line with Government advice, we continue to operate as usual, and will continue to monitor official advice for any changes. Should your order be affected in any way, we will contact you as quickly as possible with any updates.
Above all else, if you’re unsure about anything at all, then we’re only a phone call, email, or LiveChat message away. Speak to us today and we’ll be able to provide answers to any of your concerns.
Leader Online Limited